1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

*Resolved*

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Panthera tigris, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Sharpclaw / Apex Predator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    Delayed communications with Bloodgroove4570 were resolved after the knife was received as advertised.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. Barabus

Barabus

Jun 15, 2013
    Might invite him to this thread to respond. If not response after a reasonable amount of time like in the other 2012 referenced thread, then post a lot of info so other do not get scammed. Might seek mods input because at some point this guy is potentially a repeat offender. Must be some rule against this.

3. Panthera tigris

Panthera tigris Sharpclaw / Apex Predator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 21, 2012
    Barabus, I followed your suggestion and emailed BG a link to this thread. I also encouraged him to honor our deal. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  4. on_the_edge

on_the_edge Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2006
    I'd also shoot a PM to lmalterna and see if he remembers anything about how his prior deal with your seller turned out.

ETA: If you google his user name (bloodgroove4570) it turns out that he has frequented many other forums and--lo and behold--he appeared to be MIA on at least one other, marlinowners.com. Just FYI.

5. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Don't sound very promising...thanks for the 411 on BloodGroove4570...his name is Mudd in my book :thumbdn:

6. VermontEdge

VermontEdge Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2015
    That certainly doesn't sound good.

In the interest of adding a glimmer of hope, being from Vermont I know first hand that a lot of providers have very spotty service here. We did also just get hit by a big snow storm that aligns with what he's saying.

Not saying you're not being scammed, just saying that some of his info seems legit.

Hope it all works out!

7. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    I appreciate your response and the hopeful comment.

8. Gastonknife

Gastonknife

Dec 15, 2008
    Definitely need to give the mods a heads up. Hopefully the seller respond. Wish you the best here.

9. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    I removed the user's real name and state. I'll add them back if it doesn't get resolved.

10. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    Just a head's up, it may be nitpicking, but the preview title of your thread on the Exchange menu page reads like this: "I think I'm being scammed by..XXX" >>> with the XXX's being the last person to post in your thread.

Someone just perusing thru the thread titles and not delving into the threads themselves might get an inaccurate impression of just who the scammer is.

Right now, since I was the last poster...I'm the suspect, hahaha :eek::p

Maybe it's not a big deal...just something I noticed...

11. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    Et tu, PeteyTwoPointOne? :eek:

I changed it for ya.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  12. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    Still radio silence on this one from Bloodgroove4570.

13. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    I was contacted today by a friend of BG and I believe this has been resolved pending receipt.

14. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    :thumbup: Keep us posted.

15. Panthera tigris

Apr 21, 2012
    Knife was received and this has been resolved.

16. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Glad it worked out.