• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Rival Customs: G10 Scales, Micarta, Pimpjobs, & More! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you make scales for a tops interceptor? If so, I'd sure be interested in securing your services. thanks, bib

Just had three knives returned with custom scales. Outstanding work. Great communication. And handles that both look good and feel good. Highly recommended for improving your knife.

clearing out my inbox today!!

Books are still open with a bit of a wait, generally 2-4 weeks. Be patient and I will reply:)

ZT should put you on their payroll......what you did with their knives is AMAZING

Could You make me a G10 handle scales for a Kershaw Skyline like the originals but in blue? thanks

Sent you an e-mail about a 100% custom job for a large "Bowie-style" handmade. No hurry. Just wanted to ping to see if I get an echo. Thanks!

Attachments

• Wood Handle and brass guard.jpg
    Wood Handle and brass guard.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 55
sent you an email. I would love to get at least one set of scales from you ASAP. Matriarch 2 or Endura 4 scales laying around would be awesome. Tomorrow is my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back