1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Robert Carter Knives/Nocturnal North Star Knives Collab

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Robert Carter, May 28, 2013.

1. Robert Carter

Robert Carter

Sep 26, 2011
    Earlier this year BTF (bloodthenflowers) from Nocturnal knives and I decided we wanted to do a collaborative folder project and we agreed on this design. This knife was designed by NNSK and they are being built by me. The DOCC folder stands for Defenders Of Country and Communities. The first 6 out of 17 will be available at my table (1K) at blade just days away. Stop by and check them out.
    The blades are cpm-m4 .187 (3/16) 62.5-63 RC
    Blade length 3 1/4
    Closed length 4 3/4
    Overall 8 1/4
    The titanium frames are .165 thick
    Comment are welcome. If you have any questions just pm me.
    Thanks again for checking them out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. mayhemflipper

mayhemflipper

Aug 19, 2011
    Cool. Price tag?

3. Robert Carter

Robert Carter

Sep 26, 2011
    I don't think I'm supposed to openly put prices on them unless in the exchange. I sent you a pm.

4. Z Bacon

Z Bacon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 3, 2011
    Very cool!

5. Robert Carter

Robert Carter

Sep 26, 2011
    Thanks for checking them out Z Bacon.

Hope to see everyone at blade. I'm at table 1k. Come check out a few blades and shoot the breeze with me