Rodent Solution

Ok I just ordered my Rodent Solution and the sheath is sold out so I am going to be buying one from Mashed cat but i'm not sure whether to get a large or a small tek Lok? Do any of you know?

You will want {need} the small Tek Loc.

PA160001.jpg

Last edited:
They look like a great little blade.... I am patiently waiting for MINE to arrive....I keep looking sideways at the guys down at the Post Office as I think they hold my knives back a day or two when they arrive just to toy with me...!!!!!!! :)

I know how you feel, Andy. The postman is too slow !

Everyone needs The Solution !

1089-shrunk-cropped.jpg

Thanks, mate. Here is another one:

1088-shrunk-cropped.jpg

But I like the Black Paper one most (this week, anyway):

1090-shrunk-cropped.jpg

RATS RULE !!

1096-shrunkandcropped.jpg

Great stuff mate.... !!! I drove down through your neck of the world during the week.... Meatloaf Concert on Wednesday night... ;)

Meatloaf - not quite my cup of tea...but not bad......hope you had a good night. Would have been awesome to see the man, I must admit...
Woops - I derailed the thread....better bring it back.
This is a Swamp Warden on a Rodent Solution:

1092-shrunk-cropped.jpg

One of these days we'll meet :) I can nearly throw a stone at your house from here ! ;)

Last edited:
Well....you do realise you are DOWNHILL from me here...so each time I drain my bath water it probably runs under your place.... ;)

My RS arrived tonight....what a sweet little blade it is..... some pics tomorrow or the next day... :)

Great photo, Andy. :thumbup:
2 questions: -Have you sharpened it ? The edge looks worked...
And who made that sheath ? Looks great with Tan Micarta....cool combo ! :eek:

Could anyone give me an idea of how thick the edge is on the RS ,I was thinking about getting one but I don`t plan on beating it to death I want a slicer;)

Could anyone give me an idea of how thick the edge is on the RS ,I was thinking about getting one but I don`t plan on beating it to death I want a slicer;)

I cant remember how thick it is, but I reprofiled mine to around 15 degrees per side. Slices fine, coating catches a bit, but it slices well.

Got mine yesterday. :D :D :D This knife ROCKS!!! :cool: It is the perfect size! Heavier than I expected too, but the ergo is fantastic.

Mine is a Moss Green blade with Black Paper handle. The Moss Green is quite an interesting color (this is my first Bussekin of this color). I expected it to be more turquoise colored based on pictures I've seen of this color (must not photograph well), but I really like it! I will try and get some good pictures later this week.

About the only thing I think that could make this better are G10 handle scales. :thumbup:

Keep the pics coming... The RS is a great looking knife. (Yes, I didn't buy one and now covet them.)

Back