RSK MK2 BK12 IN!

Someone say firewood??

wood_pile12.jpg
Yeah, I remember batoning all that the day I broke in my niner.

Hey warrior.....

Those are Cam handles from a different mold......There have been several different molds over the years...... always trying to improve..... Glad to see you pleased......And, btw, I always enjoy your pics from the cabin...... You are a damn fine photographer and your choice of subject matter does NOT hurt....lol......

Have fun, be safe and post a bunch of pix.....Please.......

E

Hey warrior.....

Those are Cam handles from a different mold......There have been several different molds over the years...... always trying to improve..... Glad to see you pleased......And, btw, I always enjoy your pics from the cabin...... You are a damn fine photographer and your choice of subject matter does NOT hurt....lol......

Have fun, be safe and post a bunch of pix.....Please.......

E
Thanks Ethan, appreciate it. Well, that's it, Uncle E wants photos from the cabin, so it's a done deal. Gonna beat the 12 and 20 like they stole something. Subject matter choice will be awesome, haha.
I know I haven't been around all that long, but I certainly do enjoy your cabin trips, The Warrior The Warrior . Always a pleasure. Someone needs to carry the torch around here, and you do a damned good job of it.
Thanks man, appreciate it. The wife and I did discuss taking a hike. Perhaps we will. Always work to do around the cabin though. Never seems like work there, however.

I was the same way. I put a WTB up I think in February, and got no hits. I always admired NSlice's 12 mod. Then 91bravo got one, and started flaunting it, haha. Thought, what the hell, go ahead and get one. I haven't posted anything from the cabin in some time. Seemed people were getting burned out on it. Wasn't getting too many responses, compared to the time I put into my photos, etc, so I stopped doing it. The cabin has afforded me a unique opportunity to use my blades. Up to that point, it was just using them here and there. Always need a knife there. Not this weekend, but next weekend we'll be going there for a 3 day weekend. I think the 20 will be in tomorrow, so maybe I'll do something that weekend, and post it up.

Just for the record....
We all enjoy outdoor pics here on the BK&T subforum. And I always love seeing your semi-proffesional pics Dubz!
I may not reply to every post, but man I always love seeing Beckers in the wild. :D

Just for the record....
We all enjoy outdoor pics here on the BK&T subforum. And I always love seeing your semi-proffesional pics Dubz!
I may not reply to every post, but man I always love seeing Beckers in the wild. :D
Hey, what's this semi-professional crap? :D

Thanks man, I'll get some up in a few weeks.

The Warrior The Warrior , you know MTM and I love outdoor, knife use/abuse, scenery, food threads and posts! Bring em on brother!
You do??? Had no idea! :p Gonna do something with them. Depends a lot on the weather. Rain or shine, we go, but if it's overly hot, I won't be doing too much.
Waiting for my seven year old to grow a bit before we both head into the bush and use these

View attachment 709901
That's awesome man.

Congratulations on the BK 12
I wanted to get one of those at one time
It's stamped "Rowen" on it like a Esee :D
Thanks man.

Just got something in the mail. I better open it up, and take some photos. ;)

Uh oh !..... Does it come with a leather sheath?

Side by side pics ....

Last edited:
Not like you haven't seen one, but I got it in today.

1.png

Packaging. In a bag, no box:

2.png

3.png

Unbagged:

4.png

Unsheathed:

5.png

Balances out about here with weights in. I'm going to leave them in, at least for now:

6.png

In hand. Really like the look, and feel of this knife. Love the blade length too:

7.png

Can't wait to get it out and dirty it up.

This is my favorite Becker. I have carried it all over. Love the blade thickness, and number feel. Love the size.

Back