Ruike vs Boker City 1

Has anyone used or have a Ruike knife? Knifecenter is carrying a type that looks exactly like the Boker Plus Tech Tool City 1 with the exception that the Ruike has tweezers. Just curious about them.
Thanks
Rich

Found the Ruike website. Many styles like Boker Plus Tech Tools. Made in China like the Boker. I'd guess by same factory.
Rich

Has anyone used or have a Ruike knife? Knifecenter is carrying a type that looks exactly like the Boker Plus Tech Tool City 1 with the exception that the Ruike has tweezers. Just curious about them.
Thanks
Rich

I was heard that they are manufactured by the same factory , and Fenixlight Limited are now agent RUIKE brand . BTW , Fenixlight Limited is the company that produce Fenix flashlight.

Recently I picked up a Ruike L11 along with one of their flippers. I did this based on the experience I had with a couple of the mid-sized Boker Plus City single blade versions. I am most impressed with the Ruike line.

The single blade L11 offers a similar length main blade (nonlocking) as the Victorinox 111mm knife. But the blade is slightly thicker and wider (Victorinox blade is ~2.4mm thick; Ruike L11 blade is ~3mm at the tang). The Ruike blade also rides on a stainless screw pivot with what appears to be phosphor bronze washers in a stainless frame. The pull on the is about a 7 vs the Victorinox pull of 5 (on a scale of 1 to 10). The Ruike offers a pocket clip, window breaking stud and nice pair of tweezers. The Ruike has G10 scales and screw construction vs the Victorinox pinned construction. The Ruike 12C27 stainless blade comes out of the box with an edge that is comparable to a Victorinox edge and seems to hold the edge very well in the limited testing that I have done.

Now I'm thinking about adding a slot for a toothpick to the Ruike and carrying it for a while to see if it will earn a regular place in my EDC rotation.

View attachment 707327

I don't recall which handle material it was, but one of the Ruike single blade versions has a toothpick. It was the smaller blade 2.79 inch one I think.

Rich

Last edited:
Back