Saddleback Leather: Wallets

Do any of the carbon black wallets leave the black marks on anything? I know wallets can leave a oil type stain on stuff.

Nope, I would take a look at their FAQ. None of the leather should stain anything.

I've been really happy with my Stringray wallet the outside is sound but the inside could be better the plastic on the id holder is brittle and broke and some of the stitching has come undone.

Can you post some internal pictures of cash pocket on the Large?

Not the easiest shot to take well... :eek:

DSC00910.jpg

Also of note is the thick stack of business cards in one of the card slots.

Looks good, I might have to pick me up a Large one now. :D

Of course I'm also hankering of the briefcases, but those are a bit out of my range right now.

Great picture Mark! :thumbup:

Here is my medium from my recent trip to Vancouver, BC

4f2156bc9b.jpg

Does anybody have any experience with the newer model SaddleBack Leather Narrow Wallet? I'm looking for a nice leather wallet, and its looks great.

DSC00910.jpg

Nice and roomy. Thats good I have noticed from wallets I have gotten in the past that some are tailored for US cash and Canadian bills didn't fit . I don't think I'll have that problem with this one.

Last edited:
Got a Satchel on the way to me now.Thinking of using some Christmas money for a med bi fold,just have to decide what color.I would like the see the chestnut and coffee brown side by side.
Have you ever thought of doing a tri fold?Guessing it might be to thick with the full grain leather.

A Bi-fold is pretty darn thick and with the abundance of green and plastic cards, it's slightly over the limit to me. A little use will flatten the profile

I think Coffee Brown will look great, so will Chestnut. Like kamagong's picture suggests, it looks even better with wear

I just got a large bi-fold in chestnut and absolutely love it. I had carried a large T.H.E wallet for about 4 years and this Saddleback is about the same size. What a beautiful piece of leather. I was pumped to see this thing Saturday morning.

Got a Satchel on the way to me now.Thinking of using some Christmas money for a med bi fold,just have to decide what color.I would like the see the chestnut and coffee brown side by side.
Have you ever thought of doing a tri fold?Guessing it might be to thick with the full grain leather.

I can do the coffee (small pouch) and chestnut (lg. bi-fold) in a few minutes.

Thanks,liking the chestnut.
I got my sm Satchel but I think it is a little to small for a range bag so it may be a catch and release.

Hey guys, just wondering on the usual time frame for delivery. I ordered a large bi fold on the 13th of dec and I ordered a macbook sleeve on the 14th. I got the macbook sleeve on christmas eve but I still haven't gotten the wallet. is this unusual? should I be getting concerned?

Back