1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Scandi Bushcrafter review

Discussion in 'AA Forge Knives' started by CapitalizedLiving, Jul 7, 2012.

1. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    Over yonder...

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...dam-Gray-(AA-Forge)-Scandi-Bushcrafter-review

Dang Adam you know how to make a nice Scandi Bushcrafter. Ever thought about giving it a real name? Here are some options for ya (free of charge)...

Sharp a** motherf*****
    The Fuzz
    Susan Q. Willoughby

Or you can name it after a cool animal, like a lot of makers do...

Boreal Toad
    Deadly Bright Yellow Viper
    Super Angry Yak

Sorry I'm terrible at this. But I figured I'd at least get the ball rolling.

2. AA Forge

AA Forge Custom Knife Maker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 8, 2010
    Thanks for the review Cap. I'm glad to see you like it.

I was planning on putting it on my site for order. Thanks for the name suggestions; I was thinking about calling it the Bushman.

3. CapitalizedLiving

CapitalizedLiving

Dec 1, 2007
    Bushman is nice and very apt. Although "Super Angry Yak" still has a nice ring to it... as in "S.A.Y., that's a nice knife!"

Sorry Adam, I'm weird and can't control it sometimes. I cast my vote for Bushman!

4. Daniel L

Daniel L Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 2, 1998
    I'm sure no one will confuse it with the Cold Steel 'Bushman' - that would be like a Yugo vs a BMW!