1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Schrade Walden 204/TL-29

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by 300Bucks, Jul 31, 2010.

1. 300Bucks

300Bucks Moderator Moderator

Apr 19, 2005
    I am sorry to bother eveyone and make a thread of this, but....

If I took this away from someone here on the trad.forum I am sorry, I won't be needing another. When this came in the mail today, I felt like running outside and singing the Star of Spangle Banner to the world. I have another not quite as good that I will edc carry, this one will go to the last man of my work era, that I helped hire and I supervised, who could survey and blade a gravel road within a gnats eyebrow, when he retires on Jan. 1. His nickname will be on the shield and he will have a custom leather belt sheath. So to anyone here who was bidding, thanks for letting this happen and Bless you.
    300 Bucks......Dang I like these old ones....

Schrade Walden TL-29 form, SW model number 204
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mnblade

mnblade

Feb 7, 2000
    Zoinks! That's a beauty. Your buddy will be a very happy man.

I haven't mentioned it yet, but I recently bought this one ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... on a popular online auction site. It's sitting in Florida, and my mom will deliver it to me in a couple weeks when she comes over to spoil my kids rotten. It's a Pal Cutlery, and my first ever TL-29. I can't wait. :)