Schwan's Food

If there just lazered handles it;s a better chance they are NOT Buck... Im just guessing......Oh Joe....Help............

Today I had Schwan's lasagna for lunch. Cut the rubbery pasta with my 110NS Damascus Ram...

Daves wife Karen says the bicuits are the best thing on the truck.The ice cream ain't bad either.The 2 schwan's 112 that I have are my favorite advertizing Buck's.That gold is so cool......you don't see a lot of lazer handles either......I just wish Buck would make fancier gold stamped sheaths for LE's ect.My display case at the Gator show of my odd/rare 112 sheaths drew almost as many looks as the knives......Dave scored me a bunch of rare ones at the 20th birthday party, I just wish I had some of the knives that went with them......It wouldn't cost Buck much to fancy up the sheaths........

Daves wife Karen says the bicuits are the best thing on the truck.The ice cream ain't bad either.The 2 schwan's 112 that I have are my favorite advertizing Buck's.That gold is so cool......you don't see a lot of lazer handles either......I just wish Buck would make fancier gold stamped sheaths for LE's ect.My display case at the Gator show of my odd/rare 112 sheaths drew almost as many looks as the knives......Dave scored me a bunch of rare ones at the 20th birthday party, I just wish I had some of the knives that went with them......It wouldn't cost Buck much to fancy up the sheaths........

I can go for some ice cream... I wish buck would make some nice sheaths to go with all there nice knives,tooooo....

I wish I could add more to this discussion...

"""i was once told that if it was not on the list it was not a buck issue.
i sent images of the John Wane issue to folks and was told it was
NOT buck at all !
that it was after market work franklin mint had done and even Joe said he did not think it was something buck had part of.."""

Please tell me I never said that?! I completely remember the project, I was in charge of Quality at the time and we had to work through the fact that we would be sending partially completed knives to Franklin Mint. They would install the handle overlays. It sure seems weird that considering how many were made, I rarely see them for sale.

To the topic at hand...let me see if our specials department can shed some light on these Schwans knives. By the way, I only saw a 110 and a 112 on the "List" and it was in 1998.

I wish I could add more to this discussion...

To the topic at hand...let me see if our specials department can shed some light on these Schwans knives. By the way, I only saw a 110 and a 112 on the "List" and it was in 1998.

Thanks Joe, let us know what they have to say about these Schwan's knives...

ITE

Joe, on the 'List' I have I see the 2003 series but NOT the 1998.... And I'll bet if you offered copy's of the 'List' for sale/trade a bunch of us,Me for sure,would make it worth putting together..Or If it went on the BCCI site I would wash your truck!

Hi everyone! I notice this forum is from 2009, but was wondering if anyone would be intrested in buying the full collection of Schwans Icecream knives? They are in a blue case and are well taken care of! Or if someone could tell me what they may be worth? I have a small ideal but not sure!
Thank you!

You are about to learn lesson #1 of the Buck Forum.

Pictures, please.

:)

Hi everyone! I notice this forum is from 2009, but was wondering if anyone would be intrested in buying the full collection of Schwans Icecream knives? They are in a blue case and are well taken care of! Or if someone could tell me what they may be worth? I have a small ideal but not sure!
Thank you!

CG, e-mail me with a phone number and a good time I can call you... ITE ...

hee hee the race and bidding is on!!!
miss critters girl
me and bucksway both collect the schwans knives
i the 110 and he the 112
we have a lot of time to devote to our knives
as we are both retired us navy
and we are both NICE guys!
and ... i am good looking also
at least to my puppies ... :)
so yes email me contact info
via forum or r2d2dave(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!

Cgirl, i'm still waiting to hear back from you about the set... lastvw@yahoo.com ... ITE

I have the red set never been opened and has 2 keys still taped to the back. Was a gift when i worked for schwans as a facility manager. All the knives in the set are etched and do say buck on the blades . t has all 5 knives in a row from top to bottom

I have the red set never been opened and has 2 keys still taped to the back. Was a gift when i worked for schwans as a facility manager. All the knives in the set are etched and do say buck on the blades . t has all 5 knives in a row from top to bottom

slablle, welcome to the buck forum... The red set is sweet... I need one 112 to complete my blue set... ITE

Back