1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Scrap Paracord Put To Use

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Gear' started by mlehto, Nov 8, 2012.

1. mlehto

mlehto

Oct 20, 2012
    So I had a bunch of 10-12 inch pieces of paracord kicking around from various projects. Not long enough to really do much with so I had a few lengths just sitting in a drawer. Not enough for a removable lanyard, but I could tie them into lanyard knots, just not long enough to loop through a knife eyelet, but they could be used as keychains.

Anyways these were made from a couple scrap pieces and some beads from the fiance's scrapbooking/craft drawer.

I thought they were pretty cool, and made a few to give away to friends and coworkers.

For the guys:

[​IMG]

And even something for the ladies:

[​IMG]

And how to tie the knot incase anyone is interested:

[video=youtube;faO3rY9G_Ns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faO3rY9G_Ns[/video]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. Scott Free

Scott Free Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Those would make nice zipper pulls. :thumbup:

You said "fiance" but you're wearing a wedding ring. :confused:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. mlehto

mlehto

Oct 20, 2012
    It's a mangagement ring.

She thought it would be fun.....

4. Adventure Wolf

Adventure Wolf

Sep 1, 2012
    That was a cool idea. I'll probably follow suite.

5. Scott Free

Scott Free Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 15, 1999
    I never heard of such a thing. In any case, congratulations. It's always good to keep 'em happy. :)