Sheath Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have a sheath forum just so I'd be more knowledgeable when I order a sheath from the leather masters.

I think a sheath forum would be great!

There..........I have spoken, now let it happen:D

In all seriousness I think this is a great idea and having a central place for Kydex, Leather and Cordura would be great. I am on board:thumbup:

Cerberus

If a sheath forum ever came to be, I'd visit it every day. Thanks to all for participating in this thread.

Thatd be great Im going to get a SOG fixed blade soon and wanted to get a sheath for it too. (after I pay for the knife lol)

Howdy, all. I normally dwell on in the HI Cantina and don't get out as much as I'd like.

I have been looking forward to bending my first sheath for a White Hunter and would love to have a dedicated forum for questions and information.

Just caugt this thread. I'd love a specific forum for sheaths. Great idea.

-Chris

Just got back from a small Vacation. So where is the Sheath Forum? :D I'm getting ready to make some sheaths and might need help...

Heber

A sheath forum would certainly get my vote especially one that features leather sheath maker that make sheaths for folders. I have several I want custom sheaths for. There is nothing I would like better than having a beautiful tooled leather sheath to compliment an equally beautiful unique graphic or inlayed sebenza or Mnandi. It would also be terrific if they were lined as well. they custom make tooled leather holsters for pistols so why not for knives that we hold in equal respect.

Lets get the Sheath forum rolling, PLEASE

Here's another vote for a sheath forum. The search for information on making leather sheaths is what originally brought me to Bladeforums!

:D:D:D Just when I begin to think that this thread is losing attention ..... Bingo! ... Y'all bring it back up there! :cool:

a sheath forum would be awesome. i collect knives like most here and my hobby is to make sheaths for them since i dont have the tools to make knives themselves. infact this sight has already given me the best tutorial and info on sheath making. also i see a good bit of posts just to show off newly made sheaths. personally i think it would be really helpful to consolidate this all into one section and save the others just for knives. thats all i got. thanks. -CB

I would like to see it and I know I am seeing a lot of sheath post ranging from look at what I got , to where do I get, to how do you do etc.....

A sheath forum would be GREAT --- very useful :thumbup::thumbup:

A sheath forum would Rock! I've been melting Kydex for about a year and a half now (for myself), and have done mountains of research both before and after that time to learn about it. It'd be great to have a place on BladeForums that could collect sheath info in general. Tons of stuff has been posted on here already, but can be tough to find again, as some have mentioned.

This is one subject that would attract people from almost all the other sub-forums. :cool:

Let's do it! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back