1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

shinbutanium

Discussion in 'Alfa-Knives by Damon Lusky' started by damon lusky, Nov 14, 2016.

1. damon lusky

damon lusky KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 14, 2013
    [​IMG][/URL[​IMG][/URL[​IMG]

6! count them 6 awesome lades available soon. contact craig at empire outfitter and let him know you want one! 3 different lengths. 3",3.5",and 4"
    there all 1/8" think. the handles are epoxied wrap on grip tape. the top knots are 550 cord.

https://empireoutfitter.com/

2. GrReaper

GrReaper

Sep 22, 2014
    They look great! I didn't know you were doing Japanese style wraps now. I love those Turk's head knots on these. I have a feeling you'll be making some tanto and wakizashi soon also. They seem to be all the rage these days.

3. damon lusky

damon lusky KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 14, 2013
    Thanks! I've
    Done a few Jap wraps. Not really my thing but it's requested. Wakis I got wakizashis! Two available right now :)