1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Shop is open again, but not taking orders

Discussion in 'JAG Custom Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, Dec 25, 2015.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    Merry Christmas!
    I have two orders to fill and will not be making any knives for a few months after that.
    Thanks to all who have supported my art, and may 2016 bring you health and happiness!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017 at 11:36 AM
  2. Makael

Makael Leather Craftsman Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Done for good?

3. Zemapeli

Zemapeli

Jan 26, 2013
    Hopefully you will be back

4. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    I will be back! Thank you.

5. Zidfeldts

Zidfeldts Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Looking forward to seeing your stuff. I will have 4 from you by the end of the week.

6. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    I will be making knives again, but not near the volume I have in the past. Look for the Knives For Sale thread to be updated by the end of the month.
    I still have individual threads with some knives available, but will try and keep them in the Knives For Sale thread for your convienience