Short Butaniku: Long Journey

comparing all the swords I have, the long butaniku, is an awesome blade, but a bit too long for my taste, and not near as fast as i would like, the ak47, is very fast, but Id like a little more length. the Rodent waki is a nice size and I like it, but if I had to pick one, the short Butaniku is the ultimate in busse sword. has a decent heft, and length, but is still fairly fast.. Ive got the red zombie cerekoat one, and love it.. but the stripped job and handle mods look great..

Ban's work is magical. You must be delighted. Enjoy!:)

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the dimples on the blade!!! :eek: -- :thumbup:

Congrats!!!!!

Darn it, guys! When you're not tempting me with new blades, you have me thinking of getting some Ban work done!

OUTSTANDING blade, man! I'm usually no fan of swords, but that thing is awesome!

To all above[emoji106]... Truthfully, if the sword hadn't been damaged in July, I probably would've have waited to look into these modifications for years, and it may have been too late... Extremely happy/no regrets, and both parties (Josh and Ban Tang) were great to work with/extremely professional (and fast)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has already laid claim to my AK if she saw that thing I think I'd have to be looking into making a clone for her.

Very cool man!!! Looks awesome!! I bet it would slice a hole in the space time continuum if you waved it about. :D

Oh man....that is awesome. I've wanted one for a while...but now a short butaniku has moved to the top of my wish list. I had no idea folks were doing mods like that. I must check them out. Thanks for sharing!!

Very cool man!!! Looks awesome!! I bet it would slice a hole in the space time continuum if you waved it about. :D

121c6497675c88248216b732af7e5330.jpg

Wasn't the TARDIS.... [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back