1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Show me how you carry your Junglas or Lite Machete

Discussion in 'ESEE KNIVES' started by MeatyBacchus478, Mar 21, 2011.

1. MeatyBacchus478

MeatyBacchus478

Mar 2, 2011
    I saw a picture of how a member rigged up his Junglas with a sling, but can't find it now.

So I figured why not ask everyone how they carry theirs?

PICTURES PLEASE!!!

2. adaman04

adaman04

Jun 9, 2009
    Poor pic but you can see it behind my left shoulder. The Kelty Redwing has pass-behind side pockets so the machete sheath slides behind the pocket, down the outside of the pack and the top sits in the side bottle pocket. Same rig for the 23.5” Fiskars axe on the other side.

[​IMG]

3. R.A.T.

R.A.T. Randall's Adventure & Training

Feb 4, 2004
    This is Junglas serial # 0001 and I gave it away this weekend to a guy that wanted it real bad. He collects low serial number knives. I don't.

[​IMG]

4. texastonydobbs

texastonydobbs

May 25, 2007
    I carry mine upright molle'd to my pack.
    I also have a sling set up too :)

5. R.A.T.

Feb 4, 2004
    The reason I carry inverted is I can get the knife out without taking the pack off. Pretty handy if you need to cut through some briars whole moving. Of course now I have a GB Pack Hatchet there instead of the Junglas. I guess I'm gonna have to piss someone off and see if I can buy another junglas in the exchange forum.

6. texastonydobbs

texastonydobbs

May 25, 2007
    I don't mind removing pack, that is my slick way of sneaking in a rest :)

7. Bare Rib

Bare Rib

Sep 22, 2007
    Jeff just create a new thread calling anyone that owns a Junglas a mall ninja sissy boy and post up those hog photos and I'm sure one or two will pop up on the exchange. Only trick will be beating Guyon to them.

8. R.A.T.

Feb 4, 2004
    Only faggots carry Junglas. That's why I gave mine away!

9. Core Knife Co.

Core Knife Co.

Apr 8, 2009
    I finally pulled the trigger on the Lite Machete from Knife Connection. Pretty cool. I also threw a fire kit into the cart. Depending on how quick that thing gets here, the boy and I are going to go back and do that shelter up right.

10. DeAdEyE956

DeAdEyE956 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 31, 2010
    I wanna be a rump ranger!!!!!

11. Dizwolf

Dizwolf

Aug 25, 2009
    My seriously fat ass with it strapped to my bag. Not much use for it while moving down a trail, so neither of us have it ready to draw quickly, but could get it out with a few seconds or so.
    [​IMG]

My GF with hers and a 4:
    [​IMG]

12. GODSPEED TACTICAL

GODSPEED TACTICAL Banned BANNED

Feb 24, 2011
    Never thought I'd say this but since you gave it away..... I kinda wish I was "that" faggot:p

13. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    you freaking rock! very nice gesture. :thumbup:

14. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    as for how i carry my Junglas, pics coming soon........

15. R.A.T.

Feb 4, 2004
    I don't collect anything except crazy women.

16. adaman04

adaman04

Jun 9, 2009
    Is that what's in the garden this year? :D

Without going all Indiana Jones on everyone, having the Lite where it is on my Kelty allows me to remove and resheath it without taking the pack off. Kind of handy for some of those dead limbs and tree tops across the trail run-ins. Machete is quite the handy tool.

17. txhc

txhc Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2011
    That and I bet he was willing to pay a pretty penny. Don't get me wrong because with the right amount of "survival beverage" I would REALLY want it to.LMAO

18. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    It's not either the Junglas or the Lite Machete, but this is a rig I set up for carrying large fixed blades, so it applies I think! :)

[​IMG]

Sorry for the grim expression--the sun was in my eyes! :eek:

19. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    Jeff, is that the esee 3 folder in your pocket?

20. sar5

sar5

Jan 15, 2011
    Jeff, the pack you are wearing, is that the junglas pack your trying to get made ? It looks like a nice pack.