Show Me Your Apocalypse Arsenal

Prepare yourself for the one, and only, MIL Thunder Five (everything else is just an imitation)

Here's a random revolver for ya. My glasses are for size comparison of course.
DSCN2051.jpg

Not a huge fan of AK shotguns, but a Saiga in a bullpup conversion looks pretty damn slick

Hahaha, awesome. 12 shot? 2 barrel? Curiosity has set in
The Saiga was fun, I used it for trap shooting. lol
The giant revolver was 12 shots of 44, and one of 16 gauge in the middle.

Awesome setup --- you're definitely missing some Busse/Bussekin blades -- but hey it's all good. Quick question though -- is that the Condor T & T pouch? If not which one is it exactly -- I might be interested in replicating your setup -- it's a simple, lightweight, and practical approach -- I dig it

Old school apocalypse set up, except for the TGLB on my belt.

DSC00179_zpsf0374369.jpg

Nothin says fun like old tiger stripes an ak and chinese chest rig lol

Question: are we headed for an end of the world scenario? I wonder if my Basic 9 would be of any use at all in a nuclear war.

Playing mixmaster. I have 4 uppers and 2 lowers. Time to go shopping, and throw the CMMG in the garbage.

2014-08-28_17-03-43_276_zps61ae58ff.jpg

Awesome setup --- you're definitely missing some Busse/Bussekin blades -- but hey it's all good. Quick question though -- is that the Condor T & T pouch? If not which one is it exactly -- I might be interested in replicating your setup -- it's a simple, lightweight, and practical approach -- I dig it

condor utility pouch ma54, all the info should be on the youtube description

My 1.3 POFs, things should be a little different at the end of the week

Oh, incase any of you people are curious, that MIL Thunder Five.....I did get it fixed by using parts from another rarity.....a Charter Arms Big Dawg.

Just FYI if you happen to have one

Back