Show me your Blur!

Purple Blurs?

IMG_1024-1.jpg

Well now you've done it. :D

Would you share some info about those two models?
They were just a couple of samples I had done up about a year ago. Couldn't get any dealers to bite...so nothing in the works as far as an eggplant Blur.

They were just a couple of samples I had done up about a year ago. Couldn't get any dealers to bite...so nothing in the works as far as an eggplant Blur.

Still very cool. I like the blade finish on the smoke version. Thanks for the info Thomas! Any other sample Blurs to drool over? Just curious.

Couldn't get them to bite?? :confused: Perhaps you should have explained to them the gang of Blur collectors that would have climbed over each other to get to their store and buy one!! :eek:

Well folks, sorry to say I do not have any purple or blue Blurs. But I am going to keep an eye out for a blue one. I love that color. Of course i doubt I will be able to afford one if I found it.

Well anyways, here are the two I have. I really like my red one.

DPP_0009.jpg

DPP_0005.jpg

IMG_6318.jpg

IMG_6316.jpg

IMG_6320.jpg

Those are my Blurs as of right now. There are plenty more on my list.

Bill

I had several Blurs :D, but definbitely NEED eg. a purple one too... :thumbup: (but nowhere to find :().

nhgalKgnQrg.jpg

I hope there will be some exotic steel models in the future :) (CPM-D2, Elmax, Carpenter steels...) - I like CB versions too. :D

I had several Blurs :D, but definbitely NEED eg. a purple one too... :thumbup: (but nowhere to find :().

I hope there will be some exotic steel models in the future :) (CPM-D2, Elmax, Carpenter steels...) - I like CB versions too. :D

Nice collection, which two are on the bottom right? I am hoping for some future models in exotic steels as well, with a Ti frame lock perhaps

I need to get a few different colors pretty soon.
Here is my CPm-154 OD Blur
2011-12-22_14-03-30_57.jpg

Is that a Brown S30V down there????

Thats what I was thinking.

gooeytek - I like the silver blade on your gray Blur

Thanks man, it has taken a lot of use in stride. At one time it had some pine sap on the blade that wasn't cleaned off for a season. That took quite a bit of effort to get off, and when I was done, the blade was left with the shine that it has now.

Back