Show us your Hinderer Proto/#1/one offs

Don't know if the OP user is still around, but if so you have a great collection! I envy you!

We sent him to a treehouse on the west coast of an island off the coast of Siberia and promised we would "look after" the Collection;)

Let's see...uhmm,..a guy named David from Miami Beach area with some rare Hinderers....rings some similarities with a official retailer with treasure in the name. Not sure one in the same, just putting' it out there.

There's been no activity on his account here on the forums since December 2011, looks like he isn't active at least. Super looking knives though, I envy him very, very, very, very much. Makes my 2 look pretty pitiful. Of course there are a lot of active members collections here that have the same effect.

Ok new guys, time for a photo history lesson. Pay special notice of post 15, one of the 4 original 5" blade Hellfires.

Thanks for the bump Mike! I have never seen this thread... And wow!! It's cool to see where all this stuff started and has gone to now...

Amazing!!!

Back