Show us your Randalls

Now that is pretty darn cool! It is, as I suspected, a full-tang Model #14 with a Model #18 blade grind - but what makes it unlike any other Model #14 that I've seen, and I've seen quite a few, is the drilled-through Model #18 style hilt. I've had several Model #14's with this type of hilt, but never one with the Model #18 lanyard holes - very cool, thanks for sharing this! :)

Here are few...

Model 14's.jpg

Damn, that is a unique and sexy looking #14.

Here is my most recent one. It was an instant favorite for me.
cdt14.jpg

That's a very cool knife Ron, I likeky!

Here's one you don't see often - a seven spacer stacked leather handle, also with finger grooves. An old pic, I'll reshoot it when time permits...

1 12-6 60's LBB1.jpg

Thank you. I love that knife configuration.

I am going to order another direct from the shop soon. I went back and checked the balance and feel on all my other Randall's and this one is the ultimate #14 I own.

Specifying a symmetrical or asymmetrical guard is an option isn't it?

Last edited:
I've been a folder guy the past couple of years but these are real head turners! thanks for posting and turning me on to these!

KE, glad you're enjoying! Ron, are you talking about a single hilt, vs. double hilt? If so, yes, a single (Model #5 style) hilt can be ordered on a RMK Model #14 and Model #14 CDT last time I checked...

Here are some examples...(I can't find a single knife photo of the single hilt #14, but it's shown in the group shot above at the four o'clock position) - on a side note, I've kept photos of almost all the 800+ RMK's I've owned, and it's pretty damn depressing to go back and look at what I once owned, but no longer do...

The Clip Point #14 was pretty unusual, but an option still available...

14_STCP.jpg14_CMPSSNSFGS.jpg

OK, I finally got all the Randalls in the same room and snapped a few pics. Here they are keeping company with a Bark River and a Chris Reeve. I just hope the purists don't lynch me for the dirt and marks on the 23 on the left.

7Knives.jpg

Mamum, lovin' that Model #18 set-up!

Just for rainy day grinds, some Model #20's...old and new.

20's.jpg

I just got this model 15 in last weekend. It sports: CDT w/stag handle, right hand finger grooves, all black spacers, brass flat top single hilt, thong hole, thumb grooves, stainless blade w/top bevel sharpened. It's a copy of a forum build from last year that I just had to have. Hope you like it too. I would have taken more pictures but my camera battery died and now my camera isn't working.

Model_15_stag_handle.jpg

Dan in Kalifornia

Back