Small Jasmine Sign-up- Now Taking Names

Yes, please add me to any list that ends up with me being able to buy one of these knives.

I guess I've got a lot to learn about how this forum works: I've been monitoring the "original" small Jasmine thread daily expecting to find the announcement there. My bad. :(

Last edited:
Very sorry I missed out on one of these, I will be watching though to see if I can get in on the second batch, keep up the great work Ray.

Finished another one today. This is for number 3 on the list. This one is a plain version without the milling and heat coloring.

S7302888_zps9037ccd7.jpg

S7302889_zpsc4ac896c.jpg

Finished another one today. This is for number 3 on the list. This one is a plain version without the milling and heat coloring.

S7302888_zps9037ccd7.jpg

S7302889_zpsc4ac896c.jpg

I think I'm up, and I can't wait to get it!!! It looks great, Ray.

Please let me know where to send paypal payment.

I can add grooves if you'd like.

I guess I posted too late for the grooves to be added? No problem.

Sorry my fault. I didn't know you wanted grooves. You can take this or wait for the next one with grooves. Let me know. Thanks.

I like the looks of this one. Simple and classic, I'll take this one.

My email is ********** if you can send me your paypal address.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Please add me to the line. I would love to have one of these! Don't mind the waiting. If there's anything you need from me, email or PM. Thanks so much Ray.

Count me in please!

You are next in line and I'll have another one in the next couple of days. Please contact me by email: raylaconico @ aol . com
If I don't hear from you it will go to the next person but you will still keep your place in line if you want it. Thanks.

You are next in line and I'll have another one in the next couple of days. Please contact me by email: raylaconico @ aol . com
If I don't hear from you it will go to the next person but you will still keep your place in line if you want it. Thanks.

Thanks Ray! I'm really excited. I just emailed you...

This knife is all I ever wanted from a knife. If anyone getting one decides this knife isn't for them, let me know and I'd be happy to buy it. Seriously hope a second run isn't too far off, there isn't anything out there even close I don't think.

Back