Small Regular Sebenza Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool gesture, one that has welcomed a lot of new blood to the CRK subforum. I'm glad to be in the party too, and 372 is my favorite Husqvarna chainsaw. :)

:thumbup:

Thank you very much for this most generous giveaway!
Please count me in!
Merry Christmas.

I'll give flyingjon the 13 minutes but as of this writing entries are closed. With the help of a couple long standing members to this forum I will spend the next few days going over entries checking for dupes. Anyone who has been found to have other accounts and submitted more than one will automatically be thrown out of the drawing. Before actually checking, with the exception of a known conversation on shipping address (no harm, no foul on those as no deception was intended), there appears to be approximately 374 entries. That may change as entries are looked at for duplicates.

On December 7'th it will be announced as to who won and with that I will get the name and mailing address and ship USPS Priority mail insured with signature required. And, as they say, the rest will be history.

A special thanks to Blade Forums and all it's members for a wealth of knowledge, great knives and the willingness to share their experiences, stories and questions. I hope that all have enjoyed the chance and good luck.

GW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back