SNARK!!! The Herald Angels Singing

Status
Not open for further replies.
16+1 x 4 = plenty of rounds and if i cant get it done in with that then well......i need to stop shooting because ive shot stuff that wasnt supposed to be shot at

16+1 x 4 = plenty of rounds and if i cant get it done in with that then well......i need to stop shooting because ive shot stuff that wasnt supposed to be shot at

GLOCK 18 mags!!!! thats more then 2 of your ''puny'' mags! LOL

Yowza, just found a sale on cz's website for a 3 pack of 16 round magazines. normally they are 50 each, i just picked up a 3 pack for $84. Thats awesome. Now ill have 4 16 round magazines ready for action. Come get some

CZ's magazines are made by Mec-Gar. You can get the ones brand named by Mec Gar much cheaper instead of paying all the extra $$$ for CZ's name. I got mine from CDNN for about $20 each. I have an entire ammo box full of the 16+1 Mec-Gar CZ mags now. I also have some of the 19 rounders too. Definitely ready to get some.

CZ's magazines are made by Mec-Gar. You can get the ones brand named by Mec Gar much cheaper instead of paying all the extra $$$ for CZ's name. I got mine from CDNN for about $20 each. I have an entire ammo box full of the 16+1 Mec-Gar CZ mags now. I also have some of the 19 rounders too. Definitely ready to get some.

Now my bubble has burst lol. Ill have to look into that in the future.

I was going to send you a PM about that specific supplier - they have the CZ labeled mags on sale this weekend, too...

Statistics show that most police confrontations that involve guns show that 8 shots is what's used. At that point, either the bad guy is down or has taken off, because they're typically allergic to high-speed lead. I still carry 20 rounds on me, but don't feel real bad about a pocket pistol with one spare mag.

I know, most hard-core self defense guys will say you will never know when / how the need to defend will happen and you should have 30 rounds of 45acp and a backup gun. ;)

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Lord, I feel so inadequate with only 6 rounds of .357. Most bad guys would just walk right through that.....:D

Quality over Quantity Trade.. Quality over Quantity.
Anyone see the most recent episode of Walking dead?
Rick is a beast with his six shooter.

I figure 17+1 should be enough to haul around day to day, If I need more than that I need to aim better or run.

Yeah so I was almost finished with the steel work on my project BK-9 when this happened.

IMG_20120218_133159.jpg

IMG_20120218_133307.jpg

The cut is so clean that new skin sealed it after about 20 min of refusing to stop bleeding.
If you look at the second pic you can see where it cut me under my thumb nail from the other side. The nail is actually uncut, but I am cut underneath it.
2 inch cut about deeper than a quarter inch deep. Also managed to stab the middle of my index finger to the bone in the same motion as the cut. Hence the bandaid on the index finger.

I was being very careful, and had just taken my gloves off while polishing the grinds and cleaning up the edges so I could track how warm it was getting, to avoid ruining the temper.

IMG_20120218_141934.jpg

Did somebody say Ramp-less swedge-less BK-9 with a full convex grind ?

BK2-NOW OFFICIALLY ALL SHINY!

LOL bought me some SS hardware for my baby yesterday...I'm quite taken by the look.

bk2ss.jpg

bkSS.jpg

Last edited:
Designing my holster I had thought about adding for an extra mag but with my short azz + a mid to large frame there isn't enough space. Fishguts. I still need to build one for a multi tool and a 14 for the other side, be my Becker utility belt if I add a mag holster in the rear. Screw Batman, Beckerman is here.

Designing my holster I had thought about adding for an extra mag but with my short azz + a mid to large frame there isn't enough space. Fishguts. I still need to build one for a multi tool and a 14 for the other side, be my Becker utility belt if I add a mag holster in the rear. Screw Batman, Beckerman is here.

sounds like a nice rig, post up some pics when ur done with it. nanannananananananana....BECKERMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back