Snarking after the gathering CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it does it automatically with your apps...it did on mine anyways....

I'm smartphone illiterate even though I've had it for a year, I still don't really know how it all works. Maybe it is backed up somehow and I just have to find it.

Warrior, isn't it great to get your snark out in the morning?

Everybody get in your storm cellars, Murph bought a tweener!

2012-05-21_11-37-32_594.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone had a good time at Ethan's.

Moose: bottle recieved, thanks.

I went to the gun show on Saturday and well...

SP1013.jpg

Nice Ruger! I bought my dad a GP100 6" for his 50th birthday. It's a great shooter and some day I'll buy myself something that nice!

Hey if anybody has pix of the M-18 from the gathering I'd like them please. Probably would be best to send them to Todd or myself.

Hell, I have it with me. I know what it looks like, I just wanna see people using it.

I want that damn knife....if only to get through toll boothes for free...

It that a chisel grind Murph?

Nope, its a saber grind.

And one badass knife. Trust me on that one, bro.

It works really, really well, and actually backs up all the claims that the TB Tracker falls way short on. I already put my order in with Todd, and can't wait for its arrival.

Moose

I was thinking when I looked at it that it looked like a TB Tracker that would work a whole lot better. I need to look up info on that one.

I was thinking when I looked at it that it looked like a TB Tracker that would work a whole lot better. I need to look up info on that one.

Well, I can offer as much intel as I can on it, since I used it a fair amount. It will easily cut free hanging 1" oiled rope. Sever a pine sapling 2" in diameter, and cut like a banshee screams. Todd and Murph did a great job with this design and implementation.

Once we dug in on it, there really seems to be a long list of things it can/will do very well. Like I said, I think the TB Tracker sucks, always have, this, the M-18, will do all the Tracker claims and much more, much better.

So much so, I ordered one on the spot.

Just some of the specs that I remember,

01 Carbon Steel
1/4" stock
56Rc
16 1/2" in length
2lbs

I might be wrong on those, Murph and Todd will have to correct me on that though.

Moose

Had a great time and the generosity was awe inspiring. It was great seeing some of you guys again and meeting others for the first time, too bad I had to leave saturday afternoon. Can't wait til the fall gathering.

I am transferring the pictures now... Gotta see how they all turned out then I'll start posting.

Start a pics thread or just use the one Mist started. I'd like to have them in one place.

Moose

Thanks Moose! I didn't even realize who T.M. Hunt was... Once the bayonet gets bought by the military, everything is going to be way out of my league! That's a great knife design and I can see it's potential. I'm afraid it might even out-chop my Kabar Cutlass!

What's the function of the hold in the front of the blade? Is it a balance thing or is there a functional purpose for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back