1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

SOLD Bark River Canadian Special/Spalted Maple w/firesteel -- Now $145

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by Twindog, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Twindog

Twindog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Bark River Canadian Special/Spalted Maple w/firesteel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like new in box, never used or sharpened Bark River Canadian Special with golden spalted maple burl handle, custom Misch metal ferrocium firesteel with green elder burl handle, Sharpshooter sheath with loop for firesteel. A2 steel at 58 HRc. 4-inch blade with convex edge.

Price: $195. Price includes PayPal fees, postage (within US), delivery confirmation and insurance. First unconditional “I’ll take it” gets it, if followed by prompt PayPal. No trades this time because I’m trying to raise money.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. Twindog

Apr 6, 2004
    My price on this from Knivesshipfree was $242 ($200 for the knife and $42 for the firesteel).

How about $145 new price.

3. ddraper110

ddraper110

Apr 22, 2011
    I'll take it

4. Twindog

Apr 6, 2004
    Thanks. My PP address is joseypaul (at) starband.net

I've already run to the PO today, so I'll get it out Monday morning and send you the tracking info.