1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD Blindhogg Toxic Green EDC SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by emopunker2004, Jul 1, 2012.

1. emopunker2004

emopunker2004

Jul 21, 2011
    SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling my Blindhogg toxic green handled EDC. Love the knife, just got a little carried away with the buying lately. I only carried it one day and did not cut anything with it. Price is $75 shipped inclusive of PP fees. If you wanted one of these and missed out here's your chance, it's going to be a couple months before he makes these again. Here's the seller's description from his original listing.

"This is a Black and and a Toxic Green EDC knife. Both knives are made of 1084 steel that is then parkerized black then put in a vibratory tumbler to give them a distressed look.
    THe parkerizing will inhibit rust and looks great IMO.
    These knives come with ability to clip them to your belt or remove clip and it can be a neck knife.
    PS Forgot to mention blade is 3.25" long and knife is 7" long total."

[​IMG]
    DSC_3812 by emopunker2004, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    DSC_3811 by emopunker2004, on Flickr

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. emopunker2004

emopunker2004

Jul 21, 2011
    pending to joesrx. email sent

3. racingfirefighter

racingfirefighter

Feb 2, 2010
    Dang it I so wanted this. Stinking work kills me. If it falls through please let me know. I would love it.

4. emopunker2004

emopunker2004

Jul 21, 2011
    Sold to Joe