1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Sold - Busse NMSFNO with Kydex

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by TrailWolf, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrailWolf

TrailWolf

Apr 13, 2009
    Not looking for any trades.

Price includes USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

No regrets. Up for sale is my much loved NMSFNO in black with tan canvas micarta handles (not smoothed - it has ridges). Has been used, but never abused. Good amount of smoothing to finish and some pine resin, however there are no chips to finish and none is missing. Edge is in excellent condition and hair-shaving sharp with no dings, dents rolls or chips. Handle is in excellent condition. This is the perfect all-arounder that is already broken in for you. Comes with TWO sheaths: black kydex sheath AND brown camo Spec Ops combat master sheath with velcro pocket - the insert has been molded to fit the blade - it was not cut.

Price includes USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

Payment by USPS Money Order and Paypal accepted - please add 3.5% if using Paypal Goods tab.

$485 SOLD WITHOUT SPEC OPS SHEATH

First I'll Take It gets it followed by prompt payment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  2. La Knife Lover

La Knife Lover Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I'll take it per our email conditions. Thanks

3. TrailWolf

TrailWolf

Apr 13, 2009
    You got it brother.