1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD CRK Small Sebenza Diamond Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale & Trade: Canadian Exchange Forum' started by montreal red, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    up for sale is a LNIB small sebenza diamond plate. need the cash to fund another knife so this has to go. this retails for US$425 brand new (not including shipping and taxes)

posted this a while ago and almost traded it but the trade fell through so i am re-posting the knife.

knife is in mint condition. on scuffs on the handle or blade at all. knife has had zero carry time. blade centering is perfect. lock up is 100% solid. knife has never cut anything - not even paper. has the original factory edge from CRK

SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 23, 2012
  2. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    Hi is it still for sale interested in buying is it coming with box papers cloth pouch thanks

3. rexromic

rexromic Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I will pay you 385 $ if you include shipping
    Im in Brantford,Ontario,Canada

4. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    i can ship the knife by express post to you in ontario. i live in montreal so there will be no international shipping involved. no customs, duties, taxes, etc to worry about. send me an email --> chriskhoATgmail.com

i cant email or private msg you because you are new here.

5. montreal red

montreal red

Mar 6, 2012
    SPF to rexromic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.