1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD. David and Brian Yellowhorse Custom. Serial #003/100. SOLD.

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by stormbird, Jul 25, 2012.

1. stormbird

stormbird

May 6, 2006
    I received a large box of various knives in trade that I will be posting over the next couple weeks. Most do not come with boxes. I am listing all of these knives as used. If my description is inaccurate, or you see something that doesn't look right, let me know. Shipping is via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you want Insurance add 2 bucks. PayPal to a confirmed address in the CONUS please.

This is a Father/Son made Buck Custom #3/100 Limited Edition. The blade is BOS heat treated 154CM. From The David Yellowhorse website... The handle contains inlays of genuine Turquoise, Black Jett, Red Jasper, and Fire Opal with a nickel silver inlay of the Sacred Eagle. Examine photographs for condition. Has the box. $375 OBO. $300. $275. Now $260 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. stormbird

stormbird

May 6, 2006
    Price drops... $375. $300. $275. Now $260 shipped. SOLD.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012