• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Ipod Nano Current Gen for cheap!

Here is another iPod. I just got this YESTERDAY but its too small for me. I took the little stickers in the pictures off and bought Write Rite screen protectors for it, which I'll include (one on it, two extra). No cables or ear buds. Only $79 shipped to the lower 48/paypal personal (or add 3%) for this like new example with the 8gb of room for all your music/videos.

nano1.jpg

Nano2.jpg

SOLD AND SHIPPED Here is a very well cared for iPod Touch 2nd gen 16gb. I bought one of these new the fall they were released, and then the next year in late summer it died and Apple sent me this replacement, so it is a little younger than some of the 2nd gens out there, and I always kept it in a hard plastic case that only exposes the screen and buttons, which is why the back has stayed so nice, it comes with it. The front is great too, no scratches I can see and battery life is fine. I just don't find myself using it since getting an iPad a couple months back. No cables or ear buds, just the iPod and clear plastic case. Only $85 shipped to the lower 48/paypal personal (or add 3%) for this well cared for example with the 16gb of room for all your music/videos. First I'll take it wins and thanks for looking. Lots of reflections in my pics but I tried my best. I can ship it clean and rebooted with nothing or throw some music on there, easy going rock like Joe Walsh, Fleetwood Mac, The Millions, Kate Miller Heidke, Cee Lo, ect.

ipodtouch4.jpg

Last edited:
3 days, and no response. Offer withdrawn, PM me if your still selling the Nano, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi there Savage, hey sorry I didn't check this original post, I didn't get any PM's or emails from you that I can find and didn't know you were interested, but just sent you a PM. Sorry I missed your post, didn't mean to do that.

Back