1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

(sold) Mini Loveless in African blackwood w/mop accents

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Alan Warren Knives, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    Hello to all. Just finished this cool mini Loveless. It is finely finished but made to be used. Hope you like it and comments always welcome.

Blade is CPM 154 .101 thick and 2.7 tip to guard. O/A is 6.74. Heat treated with cryo quench and double tempered to 60-61 RC. Polished and hand finished with 2000 grit. Very fine tapered tang.

Guard is 416 stainless pinned and carefully silver soldered.

Handle is African Blackwood with stainless pins and Mother of Pearl accents.

Sheath is hand tooled and hand stitched 8-9 ounce leather. I use the Loveless cam idea using sole leather to insure long life of the cam. The knife fits with a click at the end that holds it very secure yet is easy to withdraw. Can also be carried as a neck knife.

Asking (sold) shipped in the USA. My paypal is [email protected] Thank you all for having a look. Alan

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. ssheaf

ssheaf

Feb 1, 2009
    I will take it. paypal sent.

3. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    It is yours Steven. Payment received. Much appreciated. Will be headed your way tomorrow.

4. Eric Bosworth

Eric Bosworth Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Very nice

5. rrbruzek

rrbruzek Gold Member Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Another great one Alan! I am loving your sheaths!

6. N.E.Tim

N.E.Tim Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Alan,
    EXCEPTIONAL NICE.
    FANTASTIC QUALITY HANDMADE KNIFE and SHEATH.

7. Carl Colson

Carl Colson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 4, 2016
    Beautiful Knife Allen.Great job,Very Clean,Awesome Sheath:thumbup:

8. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Very nice knife and sheath, very well done.

9. Alan Warren Knives

Dec 31, 2009
    Thank you Gentlemen, Always appreciated.

10. TK Steingass

TK Steingass Knifemaker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 16, 2010
    That's a good looking package Alan - very nice!

11. Alan Warren Knives

Dec 31, 2009
    Thanks Tim.