1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD: Strider SNG User, Yojimbo 2 User

Discussion in 'For Sale & Trade: Canadian Exchange Forum' started by noway, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    **Both SOLD**

Shortly after buying and breaking in the Strider in Dec 2010, I sent it to Strider spa and had stop pins replaced with the larger ones for solid lockup. Carried daily and eventually got few tiny rust spots on blade coating so I took off most of the coating using Scotch Brite pads without disassembling. You can still see some tiger striping but most of coating gone. I emailed Strider yesterday to inquire about warranty implications and confirmed that "It is still covered. The warranty would be void if you took apart the knife and polished the blade to the point where it changes the lock up". If you request, I can forward you a copy via email before the sale. I will include a printout of this email when sending the knife to the successful buyer. Perfect centering. Sharpening job could be better. $SOLD

The Spyderco Yojimbo 2 has been carried daily since purchasing new and used light duty to cut a few boxes open and the like. Well centered with factory edge. Couple small rub marks on G-10. Clip is included and has been in the included box since new. $SOLD

Prices include shipping in Canada including tracking, signature and insurance for my firm asking prices. Sorry, no discount for buying both. I reserve the right to sell to whom I want to sell and may give preference to fast responders, former buyers, Gold members and members who want to buy both, etc. If PM full, my email address is [Removed]. Prefer EMT or Paypal (I will absorb fees). I work afternoons (up late and sleep in so please be patient).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. MasterPisaster

MasterPisaster

Apr 15, 2012
    email sent

3. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    I would like to keep these in Canada for now.

4. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    I would like to keep these in Canada for now. Maybe down the road if I can't find Canadian buyers.

5. Nader E

Nader E Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 2, 2010
    ill take the SNG.

6. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    Stider sold to Nader. Funds and mailing address received.

7. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    Yojimbo 2 reduced to $80 shipped. Trying to save myself a separate trip to post office. Will not be reduced further. Cheers.

8. B#GuitarMan

B#GuitarMan

Apr 29, 2012
    Email sent

9. noway

noway

Jan 13, 2007
    Thanks, B#GuitarMan for your purchase and local pickup.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.