1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD Tritium Skull lanyards only 2 available

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by u812, Mar 20, 2017.

1. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    As I only have two of these to offer I thought I would post them here.
    Been a very long time sense I have had any of these to offer. My supplier is currently out of the trits in green. Don't know when or if I will get some more.
    I can tie these with either round or square bodies in any color combo of cord I have listed in my skull lanyard thread. Link to that thread in my sig.
    I have one in ice blue and one in green.
    28.00 each shipped
    As there are only 2 first to post in the thread gets dibs.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. shinyedges

shinyedges Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2012
    I'll take the brighter one, which ever that is lol

3. shinyedges

shinyedges Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Looks to be the green...

4. u812

u812 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 15, 2002
    The green trits are the brightest the human eye sees blue better than any other color so the blue also show very well.
    Sending PM. Green one is taken.
    Thanks

5. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    I will take the other one, please .