1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiburon

tiburon Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 4, 2003

Collection sell off. All prices include shipping via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation in the U.S.A..

PLEASE READ: I prefer a USPS MO for payment, but PP is possible if shipping to your PP confirmed address and you add 4% to cover PP fees. If I know you, your personal check is fine.

Please post "I will take_____" and follow up with a message through the system. I am happy to answer your questions--please send me a PM.

Traded/shipped to PeteyTwoPointOne==Hard to find old-school Swamp Rat Crash Axe with black blade coating and tan canvas micarta scales.

This axe looks to have been used very little if at all, but there is some scuffing of the coating from insertion into the excellent Buy Brown kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK (60 + value).

$399 and price includes shipping via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation in U.S.A..

[​IMG]

PHOTOS: http://s112.photobucket.com/user/tiburonAZ/slideshow/Swamp%20Rat%20Crash%20Axe

======

Sold/shipped to brandxranch==Battle Mistress-ergo with sage blade and tan scales. This one is sterile and comes with an excellent kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK ($60 + value). Not many ergo Battle Mistresses come up for sale. If this BM-e appears to have been used very little as there is little smoothing or scuffing and the great old-school asymmetrical edge looks original. Ergo BMs are hard, especially in this condition.

$550 and price includes shipping via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation in U.S.A..

PHOTOS: http://s112.photobucket.com/user/tiburonAZ/slideshow/BM%20ERGO%20TAN

======

Sold/shipped to brandxranch ==SARGE 7 with satin blade made of INFI steel and orange and black (pumpkin) handles. These do not come up for sale very often in a satin/pumpkin combo.
    I purchased this new and have never used it, but satin INFI scratches easily going in and out of kydex and this knife has sheath insertion marks on both sides of the blade. If you are going to use this knife, the scratches of course will be irrelevant.

The SARGE 7 comes with an excellent Buy Brown kydex sheath with large TEK-LOK as seen in the photos ($60 + value).

$659 and price includes shipping via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation in U.S.A..

[​IMG]

PHOTOS:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n182/tiburonAZ/SARGE%207/IMG_2609_zpsrpqmqbby.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    Hello!

I will take the ZTBME, if stall available.

3. tiburon

Aug 4, 2003

On hold for you sir--thank you!

4. patrickguignot

patrickguignot

Sep 10, 2015
    Pics ?

5. MR HAPPY

MR HAPPY

Jan 2, 2017

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  6. brandxranch

brandxranch

Dec 22, 2011
    email sent for payment info for battle mistress ergo (oh yeah I'll take it)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  7. tiburon

Aug 4, 2003
  8. brandxranch

brandxranch

Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks, sent another email for payment info for the bme & sheath, if I don't see it tonight I'll pay tomorrow.

9. tiburon

Aug 4, 2003
    As per our emails, I am selling you a satin ZT BM ergo and the tan ZT BM ergo is available again. Thank you!

10. COPIUOS

COPIUOS Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2015
    you da man.

11. Ramonr

Ramonr

Feb 27, 2008
    I'll take Swamp rat crash axe. Please send me Paypal info for payment.

12. brandxranch

brandxranch

Dec 22, 2011
    I'll take the sarge 7

13. tiburon

Aug 4, 2003
    You are going to love this knife....

14. brandxranch

brandxranch

Dec 22, 2011
    Payment sent for sarge 7, Thanks

15. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I'll take yer Crash Axe in trade on my Battle Rat as per our comms! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.