1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

some of my collection

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Idaho Guy, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Idaho Guy

Idaho Guy

May 22, 2011
    removed

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  2. Idaho Guy

Idaho Guy

May 22, 2011
    Maybe someone can fix my mess

3. B.Mauser

B.Mauser KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 22, 2011
    Looks like that's a link to the thumbnail of the picture. Expand the picture to its larger size then copy and paste that link for a bigger picture.

[​IMG]

4. clich

clich

Apr 19, 2011
    dude scroll over the pic in your album, a lil drop down menu will give you 4 links. copy and paste the "IMG" link right in your post.

5. clich

clich

Apr 19, 2011
    or you can click the pic you want in your photobucket album, it will show up full size, then on the right will be the links. again copy and past the IMG link directly into your post. it will be a hyperlink starting and ending with IMG. trust me

6. Idaho Guy

Idaho Guy

May 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  7. Idaho Guy

Idaho Guy

May 22, 2011
    I am f'ing stupid AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

8. The Warrior

The Warrior Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Something like this.

[​IMG]

9. Idaho Guy

Idaho Guy

May 22, 2011
    Thank you sir I had a feeling if anybody could fix it you could. I just need someone on my end to SHOW me how to do this right. I'll get it, I live in a pretty cool area and I am always out doing something in it... so i have and will have a ton of pics to share. Thanks again.

10. The Warrior

The Warrior Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011