Southern grind penguin value?

What's up guys. I have 2 southern grind penguin titanium flippers. 1 BNIB not used at all. Was thinking of selling but there discontinued everywhere. Can't find one for sale. Believe they were only sold for a few months. Paid $390.Curious what you guys thought the value was? And if it is something I should sell now or hold on to? Thanks

Reminds me of the Ferrum Forge Archbishop which I have seen for sale at or below original dealer prices for the standard Ti scale variant. Moving up the tactical price ladder, the same generally holds true for the XM-18 and the Curtis F3 Medium/Large. Southern Grind does not offer S90V on any of their current models (limited to high carbon/14C28N/S35VN). So my issue with the Penguin is with the blade steel. Why are they not offering S90V on their production runs? Was there an issue with their HT process? All in all and outside of Southen Grind collectors, I would say it would be difficult to peg the Penguin as an item that will see high appreciation over time. But I could be wrong :)

Last edited:
Back