1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Speaking of Orange Spydercos

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Badhammer, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Badhammer

Badhammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Anyone got an example of every orange scaled Spydie ever offered or close to it?

In addition to the Orange P2 I just preordered I've got the orange UKPK, Orange Military and the Orange Manix 2.

[​IMG]

Due to my poor camera skills the Manix2 in the bottom left corner looks yellow but it's really as bright orange as the other two.

An orange Endura is next on the list, (make that two as my daughter loves orange and thinks the Endura is the perfect EDC for a young wife and mother). The orange rescue type models are also something I'm considering though to be perfectly honest that style, (serrated, blunt nose, etc.) hasn't really appealed to me, YET!

2. shunsui

shunsui Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2008
    That's a nice collection. :thumbup:

3. Badhammer

Jun 8, 2009
    Thank you Shunsui.

So no one else has any orange Spydies to share?

4. Nakahoshi

Nakahoshi

Sep 8, 2007
    How about a Frankenspyder UKPK?

[​IMG]

-Bobby

5. sixmoon

sixmoon

Sep 14, 2010
    Orange Delica and Endura :)
    [​IMG]

6. shunsui

shunsui Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Here you go. An orange millie showing a little spine.
    [​IMG]

7. matura

matura

Dec 22, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. matura

matura

Dec 22, 2010
    pic one (top to bottom)
    Assist, Damascus mule, Milly, Black blade Milly (DIY pimp), Manix, UKPK, Urban and LadyBug.

pic two
    Delica, Enura and striped Para2

9. Badhammer

Jun 8, 2009
    Very nice matura. Did you do the scales on the Mule yourself or were they purchased? I've got several of the MT05 Mules that I thought I'd try my hand at making scales for. An orange one would be nice as I was thinking mostly of going with different types of wood.

10. Sithus1966

Sithus1966

Jan 24, 2008
    Orange UKPK Rescue.

[​IMG]

11. matura

matura

Dec 22, 2010
    @ Badhammer, The mule scale was purchased from Halpern Titanium.

12. jkulysses

jkulysses Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Very nice collection!! I really like the orange Manix 2 wish i could have gotten ahold of one of those!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  13. phillipJ

phillipJ

Sep 19, 2011
    Sweet Thread!

14. BuffDrinkLots

BuffDrinkLots

Jan 2, 2012
    I love the Orange G-10 offerings from spyderco. I own: ukpk, manix 2. and just ordered an orange delica (along with another zdp delica for a blade swap project) and I am considering ordering the new Para2 that comes in orange g10.

Although I am a little leery about the Para2 because of the possible legal repercussions about its blade length (living in NJ and all)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. bobusx

bobusx

Sep 29, 2009
    I desperately want an Orange G-10 UKPK to compliment my Foliage Green ones, but I always seem a step slow on finding them. I think I have just settled on buying a Rescue UKPK G-10, and swapping the scales out. Is the Orange on the Rescue UKPK the same as the orange g-10 UKPKs above? I think that is a perfect orange for my tastes.

Also, any new word on the Orange Squeak? Really, really looking forward to that one.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  16. phillipsted

phillipsted

Oct 4, 2010
    Here is my collection of orange G-10 Spydies. I am still working on making an orange G-10 Native V, which is almost ready for prime time!

TedP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. viper89

viper89 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Sooo much orange...Great collection you got there!

18. kennedyusmc

kennedyusmc

Jul 23, 2012
    Thought my collection was good...
    No fixed blade - and what is the 3rd from the left?

19. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Dang! I dunt have an Orange knife. I need one.
    Bastids!! :D