1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco dealer?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by JTR357, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    Does Spyderco have a dealer like kershawguy?Is there a spydercoguy?:/ Someone who has a decent stock,packs well & ships fast,with good prices?

I finally got up enough cash for a Southard & I'm looking for the best deal.
    If they're 10-20% lower than the rest & they ship first class in a padded envelope,they're not worth the savings IMO though.

I checked Knifeworks site.The price is great,but it doesn't look like they have any in stock.Knifecenter is a bit on the higher end than what I want to spend & you can never tell for sure if they're in stock until AFTER you buy it.No offence Knifecenter,just speaking from experience.
    They're going for $300 on evilbay,screw that.:barf:

I'd like to support a smaller dealer if possible.I don't mind paying a little more for outstanding service.

Also,They must accept paypal.That rules out two great dealers here.GPK & NGK :grumpy:

ETA:Knifeworks stopped using paypal too?What the heck?

Please keep the suggestions to BF dealers only.

Thanks in advance for any help.:)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  2. kreole

kreole

Jul 23, 2009
    Howes has sales that beats everyone in price, but they don't keep every Spyderco in stock. They have a dealer sub here. I'm not sure if they take PP

3. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    They're out of stock.Thanks anyway,kreole.

4. kreole

kreole

Jul 23, 2009
    They seem to go in and out of stock a lot on new releases. If you aren't in a rush, I'd sign up for their newsletter and wait for them. 50% of MSRP is not uncommon with them, while 60% (40% off) is about the bottom end for Spydercos most places

5. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    I signed up for their newsletter when I visited there earlier,Thanks.:) They do have some good deals.

6. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007
    It seems like whoever has them,doesn't take paypal.I'm just gonna get it off a ebay from a decent seller.

I really need this knife.:eek:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  7. TLA

TLA Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2002
    Is "Howes" short for another name because I would like to know who this dealer is so I can check them out.

8. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    deleted

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  9. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
  10. TLA

TLA Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 25, 2002
    Thanks Rycen for the website.

11. viper89

viper89 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I get on occasion get Spyderco knives and would list them in the dealer forums. Hmm I didn't know the Southards were that difficult to obtain right now otherwise I woulda ordered plenty, sadly they are all gone. Oh and I accept PayPal as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.