1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco Endura and Kershaw Skylines

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Spydesense, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Spydesense

Spydesense Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Up for trade are:

1. Purple Spyderco FFG Endura that I dyed Royal Blue and added a wave feature. Has been carried and used some...comes with box. Hit on Spyderco UF stone and stropped.

2. Kershaw Blem Skyline fixed blade with leather sheath. From what I can tell, the blem is the "grain" of the steel is more noticeable than normal. It doesn't effect the knife at all. I actually think it looks good with the stonewashed finish. Never used or carried.

3. Kershaw Coyote Brown Skyline with Satin blade. Carried by me a couple of times but not really used. Comes with box. Hit on Spyderco UF stone and stropped.

I am pretty much looking for only PE Spydercos (Caly 3.5, Chaparral, Bob Terzuola, Sage 3 etc...make an offer). I ship USPS Priority with delivery confirmation.

Send Email if intersted to [email protected]

Thanks, Greg
    IMAG1421.jpg IMAG1422.jpg
    IMAG1424.jpg IMAG1425.jpg
    IMAG1426.jpg

2. stun279

stun279

Sep 28, 2009
    is the brown skyline a blem or something? they usually come with a black blade

3. Spydesense

Spydesense Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Not a blem...the blade has been swapped out with one from a regular production Skyline. And no, I do not have the coated blade. Here are a couple of group photos.
    IMAG1428.jpg IMAG1429.jpg