Spyderco Endura

I am interested in purchasing a spyderco endura knife; however, i have heard that spyderco has recently changed to vg-10 blades. i have looked at their website and the only endura knives that have the vg-10 blade are the police edition. Does anyone know if spyderco will or is already making the regular enduras with vg-10? and where i can get one?
Thanks
-yozuri82

The Endura and Police are two separate models. The name Endura refers to a specific knife, not a line of knives. Spyderco changed over to VG-10 a while back, and you shouldn't have a problem getting one...you can get them just about anywhere. Just make sure you tell your dealer you want a VG-10 one. I've been kind of curious about VG-10 too, and everyone seems to really like it...some even more that CPM-440V. It is a big improvement over ATS-55. I'm told it takes a great, great edge, and holds it for a long time.

Yes you can get the Endura in VG-10. I got both my VG-10 Delica and Endura at www.knifeworks.com
You just have to ask for the VG-10 model. Kristy or Roger will hook you up. I think they are @$45.

They didn't come out that long ago. The problem with getting one is there is still a lot of the ATS-55 models still to be sold. And the box doesn't lable which steel it has, so most dealers don't want to go and open every box to see how many VG-10 models they have.

Back