1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco Military and other knives for trade

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by knifeflaven, Sep 25, 2012.

1. knifeflaven

knifeflaven

Aug 14, 2012
    I have a Spyderco Military with DigiCamo G10 scales and black S30V blade that I am looking to trade for a new Paramilitary 2, pref. black G10 and satin, black G10 and black, or Sprint Run Para 2's. The Military is in great shape, the blade is near perfect with a tiny surface scratch and is super sharp, the scales have some of the small white scratch/marks from the fine checkered g10 getting crushed in places, pocket clip shows some wear, but all in all it is a great knife. Locks up strong with no blade play. I also have a Microtech mini socom, blade was resharpened by a company but the grind is uneven, though sharp, other than that in good shape. I also have a Case Peanut with India Sandbar stag scales and Damascus steel blades that is in great shape, and 3 Alox scaled SAK's 1 silver solo, 1 silver pioneer, 1 orange cadet, all like new. Other knives I am interested in are ZT0560, Boker Haddock. I like titanium framelocks and would be interested in any trades involving some,all, or + cash.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  2. alexsuthe11

alexsuthe11

Sep 17, 2012
    I received a para 2 that has been stonewashed and acid etched with "tiger" stripes if your interested. (camo scales)