1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco Military Sprint (brown, CTS XHP) and CRKT anubis

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by worshipNtribute, Aug 4, 2012.

1. worshipNtribute

worshipNtribute Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2012
    *thanks for all the offers, the military has been traded*

Spyderco brown military sprint:
    Just got this knife in a trade today. It's a perfect specimen, centered, solid lock up, no blade play. I'm the second owner, I'd call it LNIB if it didn't have a few (barely noticable) scratches on the clip. Aside from that, you wouldn't be able to tell it's been handled. Comes with box. I'm in no hurry to get rid of this knife. It's been sold out since last year, and they are only getting more rare as time goes on.

CRKT anubis Got this one in a trade a while ago, never personally used it since it simply wasn't my type of knife. Solid lockup, smooth deployment. Was a user for the previous owner. Has marks on the blade, and what looks like discoloration as well. Still sharp, and plenty of life left. I just personally don't like the knife. I value this very, very low, so I can even throw it in as a freebee. If you want it, make an offer, and I'll probably accept it.

I'm not really in a hurry to get rid of the millie, but I've got some knives I'd prefer to have. If I can find them, I'll trade it. If not, I'll happily keep it.

Wants:
    Paramilitary 2 sprint (preferably grey or blue, orange works too), Spyderco street beat, spyderco p'kal, large ritter, mini onslaught shot show, benchmade AFCK m390, m4/m2 ritters, emerson karambit, shivworks knives, OTF knives, high end folders, and/or a lowrider clip for a mini ritter. Open to others, but would have to be a good deal.
    I'm not looking for multiples, and I can add / receive cash for any deal. Shipping via USPS with DC, 18 years or older please.

Pictures (I can send more, shoot me an email if you're interested):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  2. Bryan J

Bryan J Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2010
    I have a NIB Benchmade 710 in M390. Give me a holler if interested.

3. worshipNtribute

Jan 12, 2012
    already have one, but thanks for the offer!

4. Cynic2701

Cynic2701

Mar 31, 2009
    I have a CPM-154 custom fixed blade that is similar to the Spyderco Street Beat. I'd like to pick up an extra CTS-XHP Military. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pictures.

5. worshipNtribute

Jan 12, 2012
    both still up for grabs, thanks for the offers so far. also posted for sale on another forum, so don't wait too long ;)

6. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    email sent

7. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Got an orange para 2 xhp lnib. Email me if interested

8. Allen R.

Allen R.

Nov 1, 2011
    e-mail replied, i got a few open threads look at what all i got and see if we can work out a 2:2 trade

9. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    email replied...

10. worshipNtribute

Jan 12, 2012
    knife is still available

waiting on a response

same as above

thank you for the offer.

11. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Replied

12. RobCamlin

RobCamlin

Jul 18, 2012
    I have a LNIB Microtech Ultratech I'd trade for the Mil if you're interested.

13. Bryan J

Bryan J Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2010
    I've got an orange PM2 in CTS-XHP.