1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco Para2 Orange XHP Sprint and ZT350 for trade

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by mc556, Oct 13, 2012.

1. mc556

mc556

Dec 6, 2008
    The Spyderco is new it's been handled but has never been used or carried
    The ZT has been carried maybe 5 times and I cut some para cord and it's been stropped however it looks new

I would like a ESEE model 3 or similar quality knife with a plan edge that is in like new condition for trade on the ZT350 I am going to use it as a skinner so plan edges only 3to 4in blade would be idea
    If you have a user that is in good condition maybe a higher end brand let me know I would like a even trade but you never know

I am also interested in a Strider SJ75

On the Spyderco I am not really wanting to trade it but I put it up just in case the right deal comes up. If I were to trade for the ESEE 3 or Similar it obviously will not be straight up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JSMcustoms

JSMcustoms

Feb 2, 2012
    Email sent on the ZT 0350.

3. zcd

zcd

Jun 6, 2012
    Email sent

4. myemptymind

myemptymind

Oct 5, 2012
    Email sent on the para 2

5. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Email on the paramilitary

6. mc556

mc556

Dec 6, 2008
    The ZT is pending on a trade with JSMcustoms on a RC3 but the Para2 is still around

7. myemptymind

myemptymind

Oct 5, 2012
    email sent

8. portlandreign81

portlandreign81

Feb 3, 2012
    I'll take the para2 per our emails