1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

srjoben - lazylizardgear.com ?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by fatherhudson, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatherhudson

fatherhudson

Apr 3, 2012
    Has anyone bought knives from [Removed] ? He goes by srjoben on youtube. Is he a good seller? does he ship promptly? good communication?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
    ive dealt with him several times and jonathan gets an A+ in my book. i believe he is also a member here on bladeforums :)

3. mr_badexample

mr_badexample Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2012
    I also bought from him and it was a very good experience. He shipped my knife promptly.
    I'd buy again and recommend him as a seller.

Brian

4. fatherhudson

fatherhudson

Apr 3, 2012
    What's his username? I've been having trouble contacting him and i want to know if he's ducking my e-mails or just on vacation or something. The time of his last login might be informative.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  5. Jaiofspam

Jaiofspam

Apr 24, 2006
  6. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    He is currently not a paid dealer or have any other subscription to sell here. Proceed with caution.

7. fatherhudson

fatherhudson

Apr 3, 2012

Yeah. stuff happens i guess. Looks like he hasn't been online in quite a while so that doesn't really tell me anything. Judging by what everyone else says about him he's probably just out of town.

8. fatherhudson

fatherhudson

Apr 3, 2012
    I don't get why people say stuff like that. While many (most?) of the BF dealers are great, it's not like there's some strict selection process in the choosing of BF advertisers. It's mostly just a bunch of people that decided it was a good business decision to advertise with BF.

9. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    Not exactly sure what you are confused with. A paid membership here allows you to sell on this site specifically. Doing it on the side, on the backs of those that pay to be here isn't something that is recommended. Spark owns this place, and he makes the rules.
    I hope this clears up any confusion:

10. emopunker2004

emopunker2004

Jul 21, 2011
    OP was everything worked out?

11. fatherhudson

fatherhudson

Apr 3, 2012
    Yeah, he got in touch with me today. He was on vacation.

12. Theknife

Theknife

Nov 5, 2012
    He is srjoben on the forums and is a family member of mine. I would say he is good.

13. Karda

Karda Banned

Jun 1, 2007
    Not so hard to understand really....
    If you are doing business with craftsmen on youtube, Then your business remains with them there. If you bring it here and staff finds that he is a member here and doing business without the appropriate membership on the backs of the paid membership, that member stands to be infracted or banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.