1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

stag, ladder Damascus Drop point "sold"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by DanGraves, Mar 20, 2017.

1. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Here is a neat one that I just completed. fittings are nickel silver and a fine cut of stag that is good for right or left hand. Well balanced. I made the Ladder pattern Damascus out of 1080 and 15n20 steel. Blade length is 4 1/4 inches and overall length is 8 3/4 inches. Comes with sheath. Knife is "sold" and 6.00 for mail in USA address . My paypal is [email protected] Thanks and enjoy the photo's except for my dirty knifemaker hands.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Bmgillum

Bmgillum

Nov 8, 2016
    Dan

I will take this one...

Cheers/bg

3. d762nato

d762nato Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    That's a beauty Congrats nice knife as well as the price and Dan you know we don't care what your hands look like around here. Just keep making those awesome blade that you do. :thumbup:

4. Bmgillum

Bmgillum

Nov 8, 2016
    Dan

PayPal sent...you still have my address?...

Cheers/bg

5. DanGraves

DanGraves KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 5, 2006
    Thanks guy's. I have to chuckle as it makes me smile and happy with these comments. Buddy, its yours.

6. Gastonknife

Gastonknife

Dec 15, 2008
    Nice little knife. I always like to see your sale posts. Very fair prices and I LOVE stag!!!!!

7. Bmgillum

Bmgillum

Nov 8, 2016
    This one just arrived...looks great!!!...Thanks/bg