• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

STOLEN KNIVES ALERT: Ken Onion

Cool deal Esav. It's a long shot but a shot nonetheless. Maybe he'll get to recover them! :thumbup:

The only Jewelry store listed on Avenue D is Johanna's fine Jewelry . Does this sound familliar?

Good luck Ken. I was afraid your beautiful knives are lost for good, but hopefully you'll get them back eventually. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Just had a look on google street view and there doesn't seem to be more than 3 or 4 small groups of shops. I would be surprised if what seems like a small town would support more than 1 jewellery store.

i'm on the phone with the snohomish pd and the store that skyrivermichele mentioned closed 2 years ago and johannas just opened up a few weeks ago. i told the officer how to find this thread and they are going to check into it and see if they can find the previous owner and maybe the knives.

i'm on the phone with the snohomish pd and the store that skyrivermichele mentioned closed 2 years ago and johannas just opened up a few weeks ago. i told the officer how to find this thread and they are going to check into it and see if they can find the previous owner and maybe the knives.

An excellent job, sir! :thumbup:

Airport security must have been to busy groping litale children and old folks ,this is their job not watching the proprety of the honest working man. sorry for your loss , hope you treck them down .

The TSA is def corrupt! Just lost a beauty flying on Southwest! Was wrapped in a towel in my toiletry bag! Also took my anti anxiety medication and my pain meds! I have four herniated discs and bulging! I told TSA when I arrived home and the guy actually laughed at me!! Lesson learned. Ship anything valuable to the location to where you are staying! The TSA and baggage handlers are klepto's!!! Ken good luck with your investigation! Richard J you shudve been a cop!!

i edited out what i had posted here previously. a member suggested that i not post what i find out as to not tip off anyone who might have them and see this thread. anyone interested in what i find out can email or pm me but only if you are a member.

Last edited:
I think Richard J deserves one of these pupppies if they re all returned!! Thats some good detective work!!

i dont need one of the knives if i do get lucky enough to find them. seeing the thief get whats coming to him will be good enough.

The TSA is def corrupt! Just lost a beauty flying on Southwest! Was wrapped in a towel in my toiletry bag! Also took my anti anxiety medication and my pain meds! I have four herniated discs and bulging! I told TSA when I arrived home and the guy actually laughed at me!! Lesson learned. Ship anything valuable to the location to where you are staying! The TSA and baggage handlers are klepto's!!! Ken good luck with your investigation! Richard J you shudve been a cop!!

My wife just flew to Germany & back and had a big bag of her pills. This isn't her 1st flight carrying her meds either. Some were of the type you mentioned. They didn't even look at them. If they're precribed to you they can't confiscate your medication. Do you know what kind of lawsuits they'd open themselves up to if someone died or had severe complications because of them confiscating them?

Off topic, sorry but something is seriously wrong about your post. :confused:

cziv, he's saying the baggage handlers stole them.

It is a good idea, though, to get a current prescription for all your meds to keep with your travel papers. That way, if they are stolen, you can replace them, or if TSA challenges them, you can verify what you have. Always travel with meds in their original vials.

i just talked to a girl that is going to check out this thread and see if the knives she seen were the same ones ken had stolen. if the knives she seen are the same, finding the guy who had them is not going to be hard since he's probably got a boyfriend named big bubba who gives him a whole bunch of love every night :thumbup:

i just talked to a girl that is going to check out this thread and see if the knives she seen were the same ones ken had stolen. if the knives she seen are the same, finding the guy who had them is not going to be hard since he's probably got a boyfriend named big bubba who gives him a whole bunch of love every night :thumbup:

R.J. this post makes no d*mn sense at all. Talk to a girl? You know a person who can look at what's posted into this old thread and that person is a girl and you know her and she's going to make a determination on the case because the thief has a boyfriend in prison??

You talk to the cops or the Feds depending on the value. How'd you make the connection to a guy being easy to find because "he's probably got a boyfriend named big bubba" strains credulity my friend. Put down the mason jar before you post that stuff. :cool:

R.J. this post makes no d*mn sense at all. Talk to a girl? You know a person who can look at what's posted into this old thread and that person is a girl and you know her and she's going to make a determination on the case because the thief has a boyfriend in prison??

You talk to the cops or the Feds depending on the value. How'd you make the connection to a guy being easy to find because "he's probably got a boyfriend named big bubba" strains credulity my friend. Put down the mason jar before you post that stuff. :cool:
cziv, go read post 112. i dont have a mason jar but maybe if you would pick yours up and take a swig you might figure it out :p :D
i talked to ken last night and so far he said i have found out more than he has. i'm not posting anything else i find out here but if ken wants to he can.

Back