1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Sunday Picture Show... (2-26-2012)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, Feb 26, 2012.

1. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    The Sunday Picture Show... (2-26-2012)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my picture for the SPS... This Sunday I got this 102 inverted 3 liner that I got in a collection...
    Can anyone tell me if this is the right sheath for this sweet 102...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show... ITE

[​IMG]

:) :) :) :) :)

2. Stone Knifeworks

Stone Knifeworks KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 25, 2011
  3. Haebbie

Haebbie Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2006
    The 901 Scimitar

Haebbie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Sk, that's a sweet looking 102 and some nice pictures of it... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for the info on mine... ITE

5. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    ITE...that looks as if the original owner modified the sheath for either fishing vest or pocket carry...
    when I first handled my 102 my immediate thoughts were: what a fine trout knife this would be... :thumbup:

6. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Haebbie, that's a nice looking 901 Scimitar you got there... Thanks for sharing... ITE ... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

7. THE_LONGBOW

THE_LONGBOW

Feb 17, 2007
    Irrelavant

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  8. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    Haebbie...THAT is a very cool knife :thumbup:

Heath, again I am in awe of your creative craftsmanship...that is truly awe inspiring :thumbup:

9. hkingdom

hkingdom Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 5, 2006
    Great knives everyone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. hkingdom

Oct 5, 2006
    Buck 124 Sun Dried Elk Horn inlays.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. hkingdom

Oct 5, 2006
    124 three line inverted with clip point.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Hi All,

Thank you Armand for another very nice SPS. Some awesome Buck knives for all to enjoy & envy again today. Heath with all that shiny brass that must be a hard one to take photo's of!, it sure is a nice one;). I took these yesterday for another thread, but, i'll post them here as they are some good shots. I'll post another one to tease Armand a little later:p.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    jb4570

13. hkingdom

Oct 5, 2006
    BUCK 110 Damascus Jigged Bone.

[​IMG]

14. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    HK...nice trio...I'm not familiar with that model...can you tell us more please ? they look very nice :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Here's something new for me to bring to the party...my one and only 119...I like this one a lot...perhaps I'll buff out the handling scuffs.....
    or not............

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

:):):):):)

15. hkingdom

Oct 5, 2006

16. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    How's about a Mastodon Ivory Canoe buildout ;)

[​IMG][/IMG]

17. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    Thanx HK...(I think)... ;) now another gotta git gets added to the list........is there no end to this madness.... :eek:

18. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    This knife is called the 403 Eagle. It is based on the Big Sky model. It appears in the 2003 catalog. The description is "American walnut with inlaid synthetic ivory eagle feather......serialized up to #2003"
    This one came to me naked without box or sheath and is not serialized. It shows a little shelf wear but the price was right.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. jb4570

jb4570 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2005
    Jerry that sun bleached Elk 124 is to die for, Thanks for the photo's as they really got my old ticker thumping;)
    jb4570

20. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    In keeping with the opening theme, here is another 102. I've shown this one before.
    1994 blade, 1998 bill of sale. Box label WOODSMAN STAG / 0102-ST-0 / Cat. 694 Original bill of sale in box ... $52..... $50 for the knife and $2 for Twinkies. I always got a kick out of that purchase combination. The commisary twinkies must have been really stale.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012