Survival knife ?

happycustomer2.jpg ComputerNerd_062513.jpg
With the pre-order list up to 72 so far (Saturday 4/29 at High Noonish PDT) does this mean that all the initially projected first 80 units (kind of like the 40/40 units even split Nathan was alluding to between Fridays and pre-orders), does this mean that those with fastest fingers waiting for those upcoming Fridays sales are now SOL :p

Just stirring the pot. You know who you are!

I am sure you Computer Ninja's will still get your chance as Nathan previously stated

Last edited:
You're no too shabby yourself Tommy so long as your hands are on your keyboard instead of constantly on your holster!

With the pre-order now locked in, I am keen know more about the kydex sheath that it is going to come with. A good knife needs a good sheath to complete it.

Don

I would like to see a sheath similar to the LC for this knife. Something compatible with tecloc, but also with a removable belt loop attached via a ring to the sheath. Just the bare sheath for pack carry, tecloc for a higher, more hidden belt carry and dangle carry via belt and leg lanyard for mobility

^agreed.

When will Jo be reaching out to us? I'm scared I'll miss the message and lose my spot. However, I'm also a keyboard ninja! : )
I would like to see a sheath similar to the LC for this knife. Something compatible with tecloc, but also with a removable belt loop attached via a ring to the sheath. Just the bare sheath for pack carry, tecloc for a higher, more hidden belt carry and dangle carry via belt and leg lanyard for mobility

Ok I'm pretty sure I want maroon micarta but can anyone tell me a little more about terotuff?

Ok I'm pretty sure I want maroon micarta but can anyone tell me a little more about terotuff?
This is Nathan's description of TeroTuf
These are also available in TeroTuf. This material is on the competition cutters that are winning championships. It isn't especially pretty or even as dimensionally stable as other synthetics, but nothing else offers a grip quite like it. If you're out there cutting for extended time and your hands are sweaty and slippery you'll appreciate the grip and feel. I have laminated it to black micarta with black Acraglas for dimensional stability.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I had to pass on the preorder. Just cant make the numbers work right now. Hope I get lucky on a Friday sale down the line.
Nathan thank you for giving us all a chance at a great knife. Respect to Jo also for making it happen.
Lorien thank you for all your help too in making this a cool place to hang out and your mad knife designing skills.
Cheers

Unfortunately I had to pass on the preorder. Just cant make the numbers work right now. Hope I get lucky on a Friday sale down the line.
Nathan thank you for giving us all a chance at a great knife. Respect to Jo also for making it happen.
Lorien thank you for all your help too in making this a cool place to hang out and your mad knife designing skills.
Cheers

I appreciate that, thanks!

I'm seeing it referred to as the Fluffer more and more, if you repeat something enough it can become truth.

Ahhh!! I missed the pre-order :-( Boo to me for not checking in sooner! I'll have to try my hand at a Friday sale, looking forward to getting one at some point!

I suppose they could do an online contest/vote to name the new knife, or just save a lot of extra steps and just flip a coin to decide between inevitable top two of the vote: the Fluffer and Knifey McKnifeface. :D

I am sick. I somehow missed the sticky about the pre-order. How is this possible? How? Man, this is bad news

If you read the thread, you would know it's not at all the end of the world:

" As I'm building them, half the knives made will go to this pre-order, the other half will be sold in regular sales."

Back