1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Swamp Warden with Handle Scales and Kydex Sheath- Sold

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by bpiatt, Sep 25, 2012.

1. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Black Swamp Warden with blade thickness of .155in. The knife has been Sharpened and is missing a very minor amount of coating around the lanyard hole.

Comes with your choice of handle scales in either Black Paper Micarta, Green Canvas Micarta, or Orange G10. Also includes a Kydex Sheath with excellent retention, no rattling.

I only have one of these for sale, the 3 pictures are to show the look of the different handle scales.

I am asking SOLD. I accept Paypal and Money Orders. If using paypal please include 3% or send as gift.

Paypal Address is: [email protected]

Black Paper:
    [​IMG]

Green Canvas:
    [​IMG]

Orange G10:
    [​IMG]

First "Ill Take It" in this thread will get the knife. Please include which set of scales you want.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  2. HikingIsLife

HikingIsLife

Apr 9, 2011
    E-mail sent!

3. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Replied. Let me know if you would like any more pictures.

4. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Price Lowered to $130 shipped.

5. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Another price drop. Now 120 shipped

6. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Final price drop, $110 shipped. Your getting knife, choice of handle scales and sheath.

7. RUNIT

RUNIT

Mar 26, 2011
    I will take it for $110 with black scales.

8. bpiatt

bpiatt

Jun 17, 2010
    Thanks RUNIT, its yours. Ill have it on its way to you tomorrow.