T.M. Hunt Pocket Dump, oh yeah official.

It's only getting worse! I keep thinking of stuff to add. I know how little I can get by with, but damn it's all too handy to quit now.

im the same way. My wife is starting to push me towards carrying a backpack lol

Well here's mine. I left out some pocket lint and a cocklebur.

11709148813_7c45272890_c.jpg
Who made the sheath for the SAK?

From the top: Dexwithers ferro rod with generic micro light. Maxpedition wallet, empty as usual. Black leather notebook. Lighter wrapped in twine with ranger bands and orange duct tape for visibility. Magua with blue handles carried on my right hip at 4 o'clock. Car keys with fenix E01. And an old Kershaw Storm carried IWB at 1 o'clock. I had stopped carrying folders when I got my BK24 but work regs prohibit fixed blades so getting used to it again.

IMG_20141118_203145_109_zpse6726bfb.jpg

Today's pocket dump. My wife made me a few of these handkerchiefs. They class it up a bit more than my stained up old grey paisley bandana.

A bottle opener in the wallet? I've never seen that before. Interesting and Cool.
Thank you! There is also a craftsman 4-way screw driver on a small length of gutted para cord tucked away in there as well.
The bottle opener is an old Fall's City bottle opener. Here's an older picture of it. It has developed a bit of patina since this was taken, but it's proven to be a handy companion.
DSCN1744_zpsfc5e2efe.jpg

I also have a stainless steel bottle opener based on this one that a friend designed and made and there is a credit card size bottle opener he made floating around somewhere as well that's pretty cool. I can't find any pictures of them right now though.

...The bottle opener is an old Fall's City bottle opener. Here's an older picture of it. It has developed a bit of patina since this was taken, but it's proven to be a handy companion.

Ass sweat tends to do that quicker than anything....;):D

On a more serious note, that is a really cool opener. Thanks for the follow-up pic

Everything that gets carried. In the city, in the woods, while hunting, ect. Not pictured is the water bladder in the bag and a rain jacket.
WP_001890_zps84d65999.jpg

All the stuff in the top right of the picture is what I carry on my / pockets. Everything else is in the bag that goes with me everywhere. The first aid kit is loaded with goodies (even have a medical staple gun in there).

There is a few more things that I wish to add...

im the same way. My wife is starting to push me towards carrying a backpack lol

I went minimal the very day my daughter said, "Don't forget your purse Daddy." Then my wife echoed it with hilarity that made me feel like I had somehow lost my manhood. They were poking fun at me, and I knew they weren't malicious about it. But, then I looked and saw that she and even my wife doesn't carry a purse in most places. I felt like the roles had reversed somehow. Don't carry anything I can't put in pockets now. On a side note, I do carry some gear, and my lunch to and from work in a backpack, but everything else is in an emergency kit I leave in the truck. I rarely used any of that crap anyway.

Last edited:
My biggest thing right now is having everything I could possibly need at my disposal when needed. I'm sure I'll get to that point where its more cumbersome and I leave it in the car. My problem is, I have a hard time taking away from what I'm already carrying because I might need it...or I like to play with it :D I could get by on just carrying my Leatherman and one of the fixed blades, but then I'd have no flippers with crazy nice steel to process my cardboard with! I like em and they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! I also can't just choose one or two because I find weird ways of justifying it to myself that I need them lol. I also like to compare them to each other find out what ones I prefer using for different tasks...I got the sickness you see...pretty bad haha! Some how I think I'll live :D

I wasn't suggesting anyone do what I do. Please feel free to carry around what you want for whatever reason. I was just letting people know why I don't is all. You are sick by the way...:D

I think carrying all that the first thing you would look for is a good heavy belt to keep your pants up. :D Cool stuff.

Very cool Jerry. I dig your loadouts from day to day. I really really love your Magua.

Is it ok to "Covet thy neighbors Magua" here?

Very cool Jerry. I dig your loadouts from day to day. I really really love your Magua.

Is it ok to "Covet thy neighbors Magua" here?
Thank you much, I believe Magua coveting is encouraged, if I am not mistaken. Hell, even Todd covets my Magua. :cool:
I was a little surprised the other day. I was on my wife's Pintrest account messing around. I decided to search TM Hunt. A picture of my Magua was the third item to pop up. :eek:

Thank you much, I believe Magua coveting is encouraged, if I am not mistaken. Hell, even Todd covets my Magua. :cool:
I was a little surprised the other day. I was on my wife's Pintrest account messing around. I decided to search TM Hunt. A picture of my Magua was the third item to pop up. :eek:

This is true, I've made probably well over a hundred Magua's and for some reason Jerry's is on of my favorites...... heres the irony. I dont even own a Magua of my own. The ones that ive ever put back for myself have either been given away, sold, or kidnapped never to be returned. Maybe someday, lol. Hell. Maybe you guys here will feel sorry for me and buy me one. :D

I wasn't suggesting anyone do what I do. Please feel free to carry around what you want for whatever reason. I was just letting people know why I don't is all. You are sick by the way...:D

:D All good brother I got ya. I embrace my sickness ;) It benefits me just fine and may benefit others one day too! That and I always have cool knives to play with (and share)!

The ones in my pockets today;
WP_001913_zpsdbfc8ca5.jpg

I have TM Hunt pics all over my Pintrest. :D

This is true, I've made probably well over a hundred Magua's and for some reason Jerry's is on of my favorites...... heres the irony. I dont even own a Magua of my own. The ones that ive ever put back for myself have either been given away, sold, or kidnapped never to be returned. Maybe someday, lol. Hell. Maybe you guys here will feel sorry for me and buy me one. :D

Perhaps one day I will be able to get one myself. :)

I misunderstood the thread title and took a dump in my pocket.
Fortunately, thanks to the inspiration of James Nowka, I have become adept at crapping in small enclosures.

Back